Thursday, February 14, 2008

LAST DAY TO ENTER MY DEBUT BOOK LAUNCH CONTEST

Today is the LAST DAY to enter my January-February contest celebrating the release of my debut novel (A Soldier's Promise-Jan 2008-Steeple Hill Publishers) from my Wings of Refuge series which features a team of US Air Force Pararescue Jumpers (PJs).
 
Only subscribers to my quarterly newsletter will be able to enter.
 
This is a contest where everyone wins something...even if it's a nice pen and postcard, signed by author. But there are LOTS of other great prizes. Read on....
 
Newsletter sign up is easy. Visit www.CherylWyatt.com and enter your e-mail address in the space that says, "Join Cheryl Wyatt's Author Mailing List"
 
The main prize is your choice between an 8 GB iPod Nano, an AlphaSmart Neo (www.alphasmart.com) or a six-month subscription to any Steeple Hill line of your choice. www.steeplehill.com
 
Other prizes include: (I'm giving away several of the following...so there are lots of chances to win!)
---"Hold On" Worship CD which features skydivers in formation on the cover
---Free, autographed copies of (my debut novel) A Soldier's Promise...(a Romantic Times Top Pick.)
---128mb flash drives
---$10.00 certificates to Barnes and Noble
---chances to name a character in one of my upcoming books, with your name mentioned in the acknowledgements
---nice pens and autographed postcards
 
To enter, sign up for my quarterly newsletter via my Web site (instructions above). Then send an e-mail to Cheryl @ CherylWyatt.com (close spaces before and after "@")
 
Be sure to put "CONTEST" in the header. 
 
Deadline entry is Midnight, Central Standard Time TONIGHT February 14, 2008.

I will draw winners' names February 15, 2008 and notify them in a week, so be sure to leave a valid e-mail address when you sign up.

Winners...when I notify you, I will also be asking permission to list your name (first, last, doesn't matter to me) and state or country you're from on my WINNERS blog announcement. But don't worry...your e-mail and snail mail addresses will stay safely tucked with me. I won't pass them on or post them anywhere.

For the release of my March book, (A Soldier's Family—also an RT Top Pick--available on pre-order now), I will be giving away more great prizes (hint: Amazon Kindle anyone?), but remember, only my newsletter subscribers will be eligible for entry, so stay tuned.


--
www.CherylWyatt.com ~~High-Caliber Romance, High-Octane Faith~~  
Gal. 2:20 Pouring my vial of words over Him.

Available now!
A SOLDIER'S PROMISE~ Steeple Hill LI ~ Jan. 2008  RT TOP PICK!
A SOLDIER'S FAMILY~ Steeple Hill LI~Mar. 2008 RT TOP PICK!

No comments: