Tuesday, February 05, 2008

CONGRATS JANUARY PROMPT WINNER

Huge congrats going out to Cheryl Shaw who took first place in my January Prompt Contest. Cheryl won a copy of Picket Fence Promises, a March Steeple Hill Cafe release by Kathryn Springer.
 
WAY TO GO, CHERYL!
 
Thanks to all who entered January's prompt. Competition was ultra-tough and I loved every entry that came in.
 
If you're a beginning writer....don't be afraid to enter. I don't choose on merit of how good craft is..but mostly on how well the story sticks with me and how well I like the characters.
 
Okay writers.......February prompt was posted a few days ago....I'm looking forward to your entries.
 
Cheryl Wyatt
 
 

 



--
www.CherylWyatt.com ~~High-Caliber Romance, High-Octane Faith~~  
Gal. 2:20 Pouring my vial of words over Him.

Available now!
A SOLDIER'S PROMISE~ Steeple Hill LI ~ Jan. 2008  RT TOP PICK!
A SOLDIER'S FAMILY~ Steeple Hill LI~Mar. 2008 RT TOP PICK!

No comments: