February Prompt Contest
• Write a 500 word scene using all ten Prompt Words.
• Begin each scene using one of three Scene Starter Sentences.
• Mail your scenes in the body of an e-mail to Cheryl @ CherylWyatt . com (close spaces before and after “@” and “.”)
• Put “January Prompt Contest” in the subject line.
• Entry deadline is the last day of the month.
• Winners will be notified the first week of the next month.
• Winners will receive a free Steeple Hill book, mailed the month winners are notified.
• All monthly entrants (not just winners) will be entered into the annual contest for one of several chances to win a six month subscription to any Steeple Hill line of their choice.
• Entries will not be posted or published anywhere and entrants retain all rights to their work.
• I will post winners’ names each month if permission is granted either at the time of entry, or upon notification of placement.
• New prompts will be posted on the first of the month.
• Most of all, have fun!
February Prompt Words
February Scene Starter Sentences:
“That’s not a good idea, ma’am.”
“How bad is it this time?”
“I’ve never seen a car so buried.”
I've been out of town over the weekend without internet access. I will notify January's winner by Tuesday.
Happy writing all!