Friday, February 08, 2008

HELP VETERANS

Many of you know I write military fiction.....part of the reason is because I have a heart to honor those who serve and their families. So I like to help get the word out about certain places or organizations that provide support for military folks and their families.
 
Check these out. It's easy to help service members and their families. Hope you'll consider one of these options to show support to our troops and veterans:
 
http://web.welcomebackveterans.org/index.jsp

--
www.CherylWyatt.com ~~High-Caliber Romance, High-Octane Faith~~  
Gal. 2:20 Pouring my vial of words over Him.

Available now!
A SOLDIER'S PROMISE~ Steeple Hill LI ~ Jan. 2008  RT TOP PICK!
A SOLDIER'S FAMILY~ Steeple Hill LI~Mar. 2008 RT TOP PICK!

1 comment:

ShellyH said...

Thanks for your posting. I love military themed books and movies!