Sunday, February 24, 2008

CONGRATS IPOD WINNER KYNDRA WATKINS

A huge congrats to Kyndra Watkins of Kingsport, Tennessee for winning an 8gb iPod Nano in my January Book Launch Contest.
 
Woo-hoo Kyndra!!!
 
 
I'll be running another contest in March, April, May for an Amazon Kindle.
 
Only my newsletter subscribers will be able to enter though.
 
 
To sign up for my quarterly newsletter, visit my Web site www.CherylWyatt.com and input your e-mail address in the space provided that says "Join Cheryl Wyatt's Author Mailing List".
 
If you have trouble signing up, simply e-mail me at Cheryl @ CherylWyatt.com (Close spaces).
 
Thanks to everyone who signed up for my newsletter, and celebrated the release of my debut novel.
 
 
Cheryl Wyatt
 


--
www.CherylWyatt.com ~~High-Caliber Romance, High-Octane Faith~~  
Gal. 2:20 Pouring my vial of words over Him.

Wings of Refuge...Available now!
A SOLDIER'S PROMISE~ Steeple Hill LI ~ Jan. 2008  RT TOP PICK!
A SOLDIER'S FAMILY~ Steeple Hill LI~Mar. 2008 RT TOP PICK!

No comments: