Thursday, February 14, 2008

CONTEST ADDENDUM

Some of you (mostly Mozzilla users) are having trouble getting my Website slot to take your e-mail address. If this is happening...don't worry...simply e-mail me at Cheryl @ CherylWyatt.com (close spaces before and after "@") and I will subscribe you.
 
You will then receive an e-mail, asking you to confirm your subscription. You'll need to click that Confirm or Subscribe link within the e-mail...because I have a double-opt-in newsletter.
 
E-mail me if you have any trouble.
 
Thanks all for the fabulous response to my contest....celebrating my debut novel!!!
 
And while we're at it.....since I'm such a romantic at heart.....HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

--
www.CherylWyatt.com ~~High-Caliber Romance, High-Octane Faith~~  
Gal. 2:20 Pouring my vial of words over Him.

Available now!
A SOLDIER'S PROMISE~ Steeple Hill LI ~ Jan. 2008  RT TOP PICK!
A SOLDIER'S FAMILY~ Steeple Hill LI~Mar. 2008 RT TOP PICK!

No comments: