Friday, February 08, 2008

HUGE CONTEST..everyone wins something

There's still a week left to enter my January contest celebrating the release of my debut novel from my Wings of Refuge series which features a team of US Air Force Pararescue Jumpers (PJs). Only subscribers to my quarterly newsletter will be able to enter though.
 
(Everyone will win something....even if it's a nice pen.)
 
 
Newsletter sign up is easy. Visit www.CherylWyatt.com and enter your e-mail address in the space that says, "Join Cheryl Wyatt's Author Mailing List"
 
The main prize is your choice between an 8 GB iPod Nano, an AlphaSmart Neo (www.alphasmart.com) or a six-month subscription to any Steeple Hill line of your choice. www.steeplehill.com
 
Other prizes include: (I'm giving away several of the following...so there are lots of chances to win!)
---"Hold On" Worship CD which features skydivers in formation on the cover
---Free, autographed copies of (my debut novel) A Soldier's Promise...book one in Wings of Refuge which is a Top Pick from Romantic Times.
---128mb flash drive
---$10.00 certificates to Barnes and Noble
---autographed books from me
---the chance to name a character in one of my upcoming books
---pens
 

To enter, sign up for my quarterly newsletter via my Web site (instructions above). Then send an e-mail to Cheryl @ CherylWyatt.com (close spaces)

Be sure to put "CONTEST" in the header. Deadline entry is Midnight, Central Standard Time the night of February 14, 2008.

I will draw winners' names February 15, 2008 and notify them that week, so be sure to leave a valid e-mail address when you sign up.

Also, for every person you send to sign up for my newsletter, you will receive another entry in the hat. So be sure to tell them to mention who sent them to sign up. They may also enter the contest if they sign up in time.

For the release of my March book, (A Soldier's Family—also a RT Top Pick--available on pre-order now), I will be giving away more great prizes, but remember, only my newsletter subscribers will be eligible for entry, so stay tuned.



--
www.CherylWyatt.com ~~High-Caliber Romance, High-Octane Faith~~  
Gal. 2:20 Pouring my vial of words over Him.

Available now!
A SOLDIER'S PROMISE~ Steeple Hill LI ~ Jan. 2008  RT TOP PICK!
A SOLDIER'S FAMILY~ Steeple Hill LI~Mar. 2008 RT TOP PICK!

1 comment:

mimi said...

would love love to recieve a treat in the mail

good luck
el1717