Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wanna see Wings of Refuge's setting?






I have set my Wings of Refuge series in a fictional Southern Illinois town called Refuge. If you've read books 1 and 2 (A Soldier's Promise and A Soldier's Family) you might recall the characters go hiking on trails behind Refuge's Bed and Breakfast. If so, these pictures will help you envision the beauty of the area.

I hiked this real Southern Illinois area this week.

Three more Wings of Refuge books are slotted to release in 2009 starting in April with Ready-Made Family from Love Inspired. Hopefully these photos will help you envision the area in which the Wings of Refuge stories reside.

I hope you enjoy the pics as much as I enjoyed hiking the area to obtain them.

I have a funny and hopefully encouraging story to follow, regarding one semi-difficult patch of trail.

Cheryl

2 comments:

Anita Mae Draper said...

Fantastic photos!

I love having visuals to go with the books and your Refuge books are inspiring.

Cheryl Wyatt said...

Thanks Anita. Your readership of my blog and my books is a gift.

Hugs,
Cheryl