Friday, November 07, 2008

36 BLONDE THINGS-SAD BUT TRUE AND NO SURPRISE

Got this meme in an e-mail. Sigh. The person who sent it to me had only done 22 of the 40 Dumb Blonde things.

Sigh. I've done 36.

Ok, so here's what ya do: mark your answers with a little 'x' inside
the boxes if its true, but BE HONEST (I was)!! Then send it to all your
peeps and make them laugh.

1 [x] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking
2 [x]Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking
3 [x] You have ran into a glass/screen door
4 [x] You have jumped out of a moving vehicle. (not a plane, thank God) <-my emphasis
5 [x] You have thought of something funny and laughed, then people gave
you weird looks
6 [x] You have ran into a tree
7 [] It IS possible to lick your elbow
8 [x] You tried to lick your elbow (not until this dumb test)
9 [x] You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
have the same rhythm
10 [x] You just tried to sing them
11 [x] You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen
12 [x] You have choked on your own spit
13 [x] You have seen the the Matrix and still don't get it.
14 [x] You didn't notice that in the last question 'the' was spelled
twice
15 [x] You just looked at it
16 [x] Your hair is blonde
17 [x] People have called you slow ALOT!
18 [x] You have accidentally caught something on fire
19 [x] You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes
20 [x] You have caught yourself drooling
21 [x] You've fallen asleep in a laundry basket
22 [x] Sometimes you just stop thinking.
23 [x] You are telling a story and forget what you were talking
about-(too often)
24 [x] People are often shaking their heads and walk away from you
25 [x] You are often told to use your 'inside voice'
26 [x] You use your fingers to do simple math
27 [x] You have eaten a bug (WASN'T MY FAULT. MOUTH OPEN ON MOTERCYCLE. NUFF SAID)
28 [x] You are taking this test when you should be doing something
important.
29 [x] You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn't
realize it
30 [x] You've looked all over for something and realized it was in your
hand or pocket
31 [] You sometimes post emails because you are scared that what they
say will happen to you if you don't, even when you know it won't happen
to you, like on a myspace...
32 [x]You break a lot of things.
33 [] Friends know not to use big words around you
34 [x]You sometimes tilt your head when you're confused
35 [x] You have fallen out of your chair before
36 [x] When you're laying in bed, you try to find pictures in the
texture of the ceiling/wall
37 [x] The word 'umm' is used many times a day
38 [x] You called a friend and then completely forgot what you were
gonna say
39 [x] You have spelled your name wrong
40 [] You have drawn a disformed heart (huh? I don't get this one-lol)

Send to all your friends and the person you got it from. Repost as:'I've
Done 36 of the 40 Blondest Things." tee-hee.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, this is hysterical! I'm gona have to send this one out.

Camy Tang said...

You are so funny! I love how you can laugh at yourself. You encourage me to be not so uptight about myself.

Sorry I wasn't myself last night on the phone--I'm feeling better today.
Camy

Ausjenny said...

oh my thats bad i have done 31 including the ones like singing the alphabeth song and twinkle twinkle although i think a that was on everybody loves Raymond or is it the barney song is the same.
Now falling asleep in a laundry basket must have been interesting!
and im with you on bugs its when i have been walking or riding!

Anita Mae Draper said...

This is toooo funny!

Especially the ones that said, 'You just looked' cause they got me each time.

Good one.

Cheryl Wyatt said...

Camy, I might as well laugh at myself. Everyone else does. LOL!

Lynn, I'm glad someone else has my deviant sense of humor. LOL.

Jenny, LOL! I'm glad I'm not alone in my blondeness.

Anita...made you look, eh? LOL!

Hugs
Cheryl