Monday, November 03, 2008

Newsletter anyone?

Hey faithful bloggies,

I wanted to let you know that I have a quarterly newsletter. If you wish to sign up, visit my Web site and input your e-mail address in the space provided.

If this link doesn't work, simply click the e-mail "Newsletter anyone?" header to this post.

I offer contests with GREAT prizes...only available to my newsletter subscribers.

Hope you will consider joining. I only send updates a few times a year...mostly letting folks know about new releases and contests.

I respect your privacy and will NOT share your e-mail address with a third party.

Thanks for supporting my blog with your readership.

And thanks for your comments. Though I may not acknowlege or answer back to every single one, I DO personally read (and cherish!) each one.

Hugs,

Cheryl

No comments: