Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A SOLDIER'S FAMILY AVAILABLE ON PRE-ORDER

Hey all!
 
The second book in my Wings of Refuge Series (about a team of U.S.A.F. Pararescue Jumpers and the ladies who capture their hearts), A Soldier's Family-to be released from Steeple Hill Publishers in March 2008, is now available on www.amazon.com for pre order. You can also probably order it on Border books too, or any online bookstore. The books are also available in Large Print.
 
It will eventually be available on www.eharlequin.com or www.SteepleHill.com
 
AND.....I got the cover art for my first book (A Soldier's Promise) today! It's a Soldier (decked out in desert camo) hugging a little boy with a vivid blue pond in the background! I so badly wanted a cover with a soldier hugging a little boy...and I got it!!!! The scene is serene, poignant and emotive and I am so pleased with it. The soldier has a slight smile on his face and deep, kind eyes. The little blond boy is hugging his neck. If you look really close, you can see what looks like an eagle superimposed on the denim of the little boy's shirt. (Yes, I looked that close and that long! I am so taken, I just keep looking at it! For the past four hours, I bet I've peeked at it fifty times! LOL!) The green foliage around the pond looks EXACTLY like the woodsy area this series is set in! And there is a blue sky with clouds, which I'm glad for since the soldier is a Special Forces skydiving Search and Rescue paramedic.
 
I am SO excited!
 
I will post a picture of my cover when I gain the legal permission from my publisher so STAY TUNED!!!
 
Squirrel

--
Cheryl Wyatt   Gal. 2:20   Pouring my vial of words over Him.

www.CherylWyatt.com   www.Scrollsquirrel.blogspot.com

A SOLDIER'S PROMISE~ Steeple Hill Love Inspired~ Jan. 2008
A SOLDIER'S FAMILY~ Steeple Hill Love Inspired~ Mar. 2008

www.Steeplehill.com   www.Loveinspiredauthors.com

No comments: