Wednesday, October 10, 2007

VIEW MY COVER ON BARNES AND NOBLE DOT COM!!!

Hey! I made a cool discovery this morning. I searched to see if my book was available on Barnes and Noble for someone who has a gift card.....

It's not only available for pre-order there now....YOU CAN SEE THE COVER!!!!

Go to http://barnesandnoble.com and type in the search bar, "A Soldier's Promise by Cheryl Wyatt"

I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that cover!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all go take a look and pre-order the book. Heck, order two or three or five or ten and give them away to your friends and family. LOL!


Warmly,

Squirrel

8 comments:

Mary Connealy said...

Cheryl, Get that cover up on your blog, woman!

Shauna said...

Whoo-hoooo! Seeing it there in color and print makes it seem so much more real! I can't wait for the book!

And you definitely need to post that cover on your blog! In fact, can I post it, too?? I need to figure out how to get the back cover blurb and pic. Then I can do a promo for this book. And then I can do a review...Hmmmm....

Kaye Dacus said...

Great cover! And thanks for letting us know it was up there--I've just preordered mine!

Anonymous said...

Yup. Very very very very cool. : ) Can't wait to read it!!

Congrats, girl!!

Janet Dean said...

It's a wonderful cover, Cheryl! I can't wait to read it!

PatriciaW said...

Very nice cover, Cheryl. Many wishes for HUGE success.

Shauna said...

rThanks for the go-ahead. I'll definitely be posting about your book. I just gotta figure out how to get a picture of the cover posted. I know there's a way to get it. I'll let you know when I get it up. :-)

Mary Connealy said...

Cheryl, This made me think of you.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=487915&in_page_id=1770
Squirrel now on the menu