Thursday, March 31, 2005

BLUSH AND CRINGE

This will give you a good laugh: Dh went for a, um, well, let's just say he "got snipped" today and will now be shooting blanks. We found out three days ago we are two weeks too late with the *snippage.* If everything goes well, Squirrel # 4 will be making its entrance mid-December.
Squirl -yes, yes, the snipping doctor got a good chuckle out of it, too. All through the proceedure in fact. Okay, now, if I was a man lying on the gurney thingy with another man standing above me for an hour, pointing a scalpel and a cautery tool at my privates, GIGGLING THE ENTIRE TIME, I'd be a bit worried. I mean, when you giggle, it's not like your hands are real steady.

NEWSLETTER:
Scheduled to go out tomorrow! To sign up, go to www.CherylWyatt.com click the newsletter link. If you have trouble, do let me know. Don't forget to confirm that you signed up, it's that double opt in thingy.

VERSE:
From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the Lord's name is to be praised. Psalm 113:3

BORROWED PRAYERS:
Lord, thank you for everything you allow to come into our lives. Help us to run hard after you. As Margaret Becker says in one of her songs, "no matter what comes, don't let me run."

That's all for now.

Blessings,

Squirrel-over and out.

No comments: