Saturday, August 02, 2008

Psych Saturday-CAT CHRONICLES





SPORTS SECTION NEWSPsych here...and I AM psyched today. As you can see, here are the latest scores for Refuge competitions and sports:

CAT-BIRD OUTSMARTING COMPETITION SCORES for Saturday, August 2, 2008.
CATS: 4
BIRDS: 3....er...strike that. 2. He. He. He. Shhhh....don't tell Celia that egg came from the yard....

REFUGE SOCCER TEAM:

Humans: 1 Point
Cats: 2 Points
Ball: forfieted due to injury. Rumor has it, the ball was popped by sharp claws and taken by ambulance to Refuge Community Hospital.

He-he-he.


Pleased-with-himself-Psych

1 comment:

Ausjenny said...

Way to go psych. I always knew cats were smart. Keep up the good work.
Just between you and me the cat I had when I was in High School was one smart cat Touser (his name) had the neighbours dog terrified to step in our yard. one day it got to close and Touser swiped her with her paw and the dog even thought it was bigger was to scared to step foot in our yard. Now thats a good cat. I need one to terrorize the dogs that think we are there playground.