Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Still time for April's Prompt-Deadline Extended

Hello all,

Someone (thank you, Anita! :-)) brought to my attention that my Cheryl[at]CherylWyatt.com box was full...so I'm extending April's Prompt Contest into May. I'll take April entries until May 5th.

My apologies! I have only been online a couple times since my wreck because my fingers/hands hurt from bending backwards in the steering wheel and I jammed/dislocated three fingers. LOL! Typing is mega painful, so I hadn't cleaned out my mailbox.

It's cleaned out now and you can send in entries. Looking forward to reading them!!! :-)

Cheryl

2 comments:

Eileen Astels Watson said...

Hi, Cheryl:

What is your prompt deadline? I scanned, but somehow missed the original post on this. Coming in late here, sorry!

Eileen Astels Watson said...

Oops, sorry, meant to say contest, not deadline above.