Saturday, April 12, 2008

BOOKSIGNING BLUSH AND CRINGE

I have my very first book signing tomorrow. Last night...not only did I get sprayed by a skunk in my garage...I found out the hard way I'm still severely allergic to tomatoes.

Not only do I have a pleasant aroma following me and my blotchy neck hives around...my eyes, lips, face and hands are badly swollen and I'm not sure how I'll even sign books. LOL! Febreez and Benadryl here we come......

PS...tomato juice DOES. NOT. WORK.

Cheryl "Hives" Wyatt

5 comments:

Susan Stitch said...

How awful! I hope it goes well...and that you feel (and smell) better soon! Please let us know all about the book signing.

Susan

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh! I hope the smell goes away and that the book signing went well! :)

Jessica Nelson said...

Well, I heard that you didn't make it to the booksigning. I'm so sorry about the accident but so happy that you and your daughters are okay. God bless and I'll be praying that your ankle heals up quickly!

Mary Connealy said...

Hi, Cheryl, thinking of you.

Ausjenny said...

Oh my I hope you are feeling much better now. I have never seen a snunk and not sure i want to.