Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A TITLE IS BORN!!!

Well,

you may have noticed I've been MIA much the month of November. That's because I participated in National Novel Writing Month www.Nanowrimo.org where I dove into a writing cave completing a 65, 000 word manuscript.

I'm back with another completed manuscript in my USAF PJ (Pararescue Jumper) series and GREAT NEWS!!!!

Houston! We have a title!!!

My sold manuscript, A SOLDIER'S PROMISE will release from Steeple Hill Publishers in January of 2008.

www.Steeplehill.com
www.LoveInspiredAuthors.com


A SOLDIER'S PROMISE is book one in the PJ series. (Wind Warriors.)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Don't you just LOVE the title? I do! I can't take credit for thinking it up though. Someone on my book's vision team did. It's perfect though to the story, both metaphorically and literally.

Pass the word along to your friends!

I'm going to change the name of the second and third books in this Wind Warrior series to match the first.

I'd like it to be

A Soldier's (something).

So any and all ideas for that are welcome. If the book sells and we use your title idea, you WILL receive a free autographed copy from me as well as your name acknowledged in the front of the book.

Ones I've thought of so far are:

A SOLDIER'S QUEST
A SOLDIER'S HEALING
A SOLDIER'S HEART
A SOLDIER'S PURPOSE
A SOLDIER'S SONNET
A SOLDIER'S SHELTER

Come on! Send me your title ideas! There are five other books in this series.

Squirrel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back Squirrel!

Catherine West said...

The first thing I thought of before I'd scrolled down the list was A Soldier's Heart.
There ya go.
Badda Bing, Badda Boom, you're done.
:0)
Of course, that's just my opinion. You're the one who wrote the book.
;0

Spooky Ol' Cheryl said...

HEART is a definite winner. I also like HONOR... and TRUTH.