Monday, December 25, 2006

SIX DAYS LEFT! And Tribute

Only six days left to enter December's Prompt contest!
 
Scroll back a few posts to read the prompt, and send me your scene.
 
Hope you had a very Merry Christmas as we remembered the birth of our Savior.
 
TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE:
 
King Jesus, I love you. Thank you for coming to be like us so we could be with You. Thank You, Father, for sending your precious Son.
 
I love you more than anything, and for the new year in front of everyone, I commit my works to You. It's all for You, Lord. I write as worship.
 
Love,
 
Squirrel

--
~Cheryl Wyatt~ Gal. 2:20 ~Pouring my vial of words over Him.

A SOLDIER'S PROMISE~Steeple Hill Love Inspired~ Jan. 2008

www.scrollsquirrel.blogspot.com
www.LoveInspiredAuthors.com
www.SteepleHill.com
www.CherylWyatt.com

No comments: