Thursday, August 11, 2005

BLOGANIZATION

Okay. Any one of my close friends can tell you I'm an organizational freak. Sooooooo I'm organizing my blog. Here's the deal.


Mondays: ANNOUNCEMENTS
Tuesdays: PRACTICAL HELP FOR WRITERS
Wednesdays: ENCOURAGEMENT FOR WRITERS
Thursdays: BLUSH & CRINGE
Fridays: RANTS & RANDOM THOUGHTS
Saturdays: LIFE WITH GOD
Sundays: BORROWED PRAYERS & VERSE

Under announcements I'll put things like Market updates, contest notices, finals or wins, and once I get published, upcoming releases for books.

Practical help for writers will include craft tips, editing tips, organizational strategies, etc.

Encouragement for writers will be something I pray about from week to week, as I ask God to tell me what to say here. I'm trusting Him to reach through this blog to minister to your needs. This won't only apply to writers but anyone chasing after a dream or waiting for God's promises.
I'll also add words of advice from pros here.

Blush and Cringe: If you're not familiar with this, I admit something embarrassing about myself. This is one of the most popular things that brings folks to my blog. So if you're in need of a chuckle, stay-tuned.

Rants and Random thoughts: Well, just what it says.

Life with God: Stuff God's dealing with me on, or answered prayers. I call it life with God, but actually God is my life so of course I can't leave Him out. He simply is.

Borrowed Prayers and Verse: Where I pray something and encourage you to use the prayer in your time of need. Verse, a random verse


Now, after a month or so I may rearrange things if I find I'm missing things or need another slot for something else I think up to do. My prompt contests will fall under announcements.

Later,

Squirrel

No comments: