Tuesday, February 08, 2005

My Website is almost up

Howdy doody!

Misty is almost done with my website. It's got an ameteur sleuth feel to it. Pretty cool. I'll link to the blog after it's up.

VERSE:
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for a friends. John 15:13

This freaks me out because it struck me today that Jesus considered us His friends before we were even born. His was the greatest love. If you ever doubt someone out there loves you....talk a good, hard, long look at the cross before He came off of it. Now that is love.



Prompt:

Write a scene about a middle class female parasailer in her mid thirties caught in the tree of a forty something grumpy but gorgeous millionaire.


Time is short so I'm off. Talk to you later, Taters.

Squirrel

No comments: