I've been tagged TWICE this week by Debby Guisti and Robin Miller. Okay maybe three times because Camy Tang tagged me last week. And Margaret Daley tagged me before that.
I'm supposed to tell you five random and surprising things about myself so here goes:
1. I have a phobia of Popsicle Sticks. No, really. I do.
2. I LOVE NASCAR and dreamed of being both a race car driver and an author one day. At least one dream came true. LOL!
3. I am an organ donor recipient (bone).
4. I am nearly fluent in Spanish.
5. I am also nearly fluent in Spinach. Meaning I LOVE green veggies.
Okay...I'm tagging my critique group:
Danica Favorite McDonald
Plus the two ladies I call The Shredder (whose editing services I use and love)
Robin Miller writing as Robin Caroll (the great critiquer not the cook although her cooking's not too shabby either). Or...wait..we ate at McDonalds while I was there. Never mind. You'd have to ask Case about that one...her hubby who can never meet mine since their minds are too deviously alike for Robin and I's comfort.