Monday, October 27, 2008

Reporting LIVE.....





From San Jose, California.....


Hey all. I've been MIA due to traveling. I'm currently at the home of Camy Tang and her husband (aka Captain Caffiene) who are being so hospitable.

Sunday, after going to their awesome church and getting to hear them lead worship together (See picture) they took me to their favorite Chinese restaurant. And...I learned how to use chop sticks!!! (See pictures)

How kewl is that?

Later today we're driving to Sonoma to a meeting with our agency.

Hope you're having a great Monday!

Cheryl

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE!!! I've never been able to get those chop sticks.....Not patient enough, I guess. Hope you have safe travels.

Nike Chillemi said...

You look like you're doing fine with those chopsticks. A real expert!

Eileen Astels Watson said...

Safe journeying, Cheryl!

Pammer said...

Wow. Great pics. Shadow and I were amused and how pleased you looked when you actually got something in the chopsticks. Sure takes work to eat that way though. :D

Thanks for sharing your travels.

Hugs,
Pammer

Hope Chastain said...

Oh, give Camy a hug for Mom & me & get her to hug you back, please! SO glad you're there & getting to go to Sonoma. Hope you visit the mission. It's the last on the CA mission chain of Father Serra, and a real treasure.

Ausjenny said...

looking good have a great time.
im in the city with mum and her broken leg (the rest of her is here too)

Danica Favorite said...

How super fun for you guys!! Love the pic of Camy and Capt Caffeine leading worship together.

I tagged you for an award over on my blog, so come 'n get it!

Cora Belk said...

Looking good with chopsticks. In fact, you look like an expert.

Know the definition of expert? An ex is a has been and a spurt is a drip under pressure! LOL I qualify on both counts.

Have a wonderful day & safe traveling. God bless you richly is my prayer.