WHOOPS! I'm a few days late posting this. Last month was short...threw me totally off. LOL!
Without further ado...here's the March Prompt. (February's winner will be notified this week so stay tuned).
March Prompt Contest
• Write a 500 word scene using all ten Prompt Words.
• Begin each scene using one of three Scene Starter Sentences.
• Mail your scenes in the body of an e-mail to Cheryl @ CherylWyatt . com (close spaces before and after “@” and “.”)
• Put “March Prompt Contest” in the subject line.
• Entry deadline is the last day of the month.
• Winners will be notified the first week of the next month.
• Winners will receive a free Steeple Hill book, mailed the month winners are notified.
• All monthly entrants (not just winners) will be entered into the annual contest for one of several chances to win a six month subscription to any Steeple Hill line of their choice.
• Entries will not be posted or published anywhere and entrants retain all rights to their work.
• I will post winners’ names each month if permission is granted either at the time of entry, or upon notification of placement.
• New prompts will be posted on the first of the month.
• Most of all, have fun!
March Prompt Words
March Scene Starter Sentences:
“Be there at nine sharp or else.”
“I didn’t know he’d go to them with the info.”
“Never trust a woman in uniform.”
Cheryl Wyatt aka Squirrel