Sunday, February 04, 2007

FEBRUARY PROMPT CONTEST

Well here it is....the moment you've all been waiting for.....
 
(Drum roll please....)
 
FEBRUARY's PROMPT CONTEST:
 
Write a 500 word scene beginning with one of the below scene starter sentences, using at least 5 of the 10 prompt words. (See bold items below)
 
Email submissions to me at Cheryl @ CherylWyatt.com (lose the spaces before and after the "@") by February 28th, 2007.
 
As always, you retain all rights to your work and I do not print or publish it anywhere.
 
Winner will receive a new Steeple Hill release of their choice.
 
HAPPY WRIITNG!
 
Scene Starters:
 
"Last time I went there it was a disaster."
"Please do this one thing for me?"
"I can't go there if he's gonna be there."
 
Prompt words:
 
Old
Flame
Photograph
Mystery
Dance
Crash
Car
Illness
Forgiveness
Moth
 
Squirrel
 
 


--
www.CherylWyatt.com Gal. 2:20 Pouring my vial of words over Him.

A SOLDIER'S PROMISE~ Steeple Hill Love Inspired~ Jan. 2008

www.Scrollsquirrel.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another bunch of good ones, Squirly! *grin* Now if I can just get my writing engines started...