Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Pastor Electrocuted

This story broke my heart as he had three little children and a wife. I read one blog where someone commented that he was the exact age Jesus was when He died. So young. A friend of mine in one of my writing groups said something about filing this incident mentally in that file labeled, "The things we don't understand about God," (I'm paraphrasing). She went on to say that file is so full, she can't even get the drawer closed anymore. I dont pretend to understand why He allowed this to happen. I'm not going to defame the family by spouting my ignoramus human opinion when I don't have a clue about the mind of God and His wisdom. I believe His compassion is with that family, and I believe He will take care of that grief-stricken mother and those little children. I'm so thankful He draws not just near, but very near to the brokenhearted, to those crushed in spirit. My prayers go out to this family. May they have a strong sense of God's embrace as He carries them through this.


Squirl

No comments: