Monday, May 09, 2005

I SAW IT!!! Now see what I'm gonna do about it. . .

I know, I know. More typos. Cheeks are mighty red here. As I've told you before, I do not proofread well by computer monitor.

So I know my "it's" should have been "its" and "invested" should have been "invented."

And since it seems that me getting through a post without a single typo is something of a rarity, I'm going to have fun with it and polish your proofing/editing skills at the same time.

At the end of every month, anyone who wants to can try to find ALL the typos, misspellings, grammatical goofs, or just plain horrid sentence structure for the blog posts for that month. At the end of the first week of the new month, the person who finds the most errors will win a free book. For ties, I'll draw names to pick a winner.

Squirrel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL Girl, you are nuts.... which strangely is funny when you consider you are a Squirrel.... *gg*