Saturday, May 14, 2005

GOD's WILL/EDEN's GARDEN

Thanks for the comforting posts, guys. I've always used poetry to release stuff inside me and I was really, really mad at Death and the devil that day. Couldn't you tell? LOL!

Regarding baby's name. If the baby had been a boy, his name is Will. So he's God's Will. If the baby was a girl, her name is Eden since I had a dream the night I found out she'd died in my womb, that she was dancing in a garden with Jesus. It was so vivid and the greatest source of comfort for me. I tend to think the baby was a girl, but my children insist it was a boy. I guess we'll find out when we get to Heaven, huh? :-) Thanks for your suggestions, guys.
=======================

BLUSH AND CRINGE
When I was in the middle of miscarrying, I began bleeding so heavily my sanitary pads wouldn't hold everything, so in desperation, I grabbed one of my baby's diapers and used it in place of a pad. Then my doctor, concerned about the amount of bleeding, instructed me to come to his office immediately. I forgot to remove the diaper and when I shimmied my trousers down. . .there it was! I shrugged, ignored the urge to snicker and said to the nurse and my doctor, "Dont' worry. I changed my diaper right before I came here so you wouldn't have to." Even though the situation was sad, the moment was hilarious. I wish you could have seen their faces. They were trying so hard not to giggle. Then when I started laughing, they couldn't help it.

BORROWED PRAYER
Dear God, THANK YOU for the gift of a good sense of humor. Thank you for the blessing of laughter and supernatural joy. You are amazing.

VERSE:
Prov 17:22 A cheerful heart is good medicine.
Ecc 3:4: ...there is a time to weep and a time to laugh...

THANKS for stopping by! Come back often!!!

Squirrel

No comments: