January Prompt Contest
· Write a 500 word scene using all ten Prompt Words.
· Begin each scene using one of three Scene Starter Sentences.
· Mail your scenes in the body of an e-mail to Cheryl @ CherylWyatt . com (close spaces before and after "@" and ".")
· Put "January Prompt Contest" in the subject line.
· Entry deadline is the last day of the month.
· Winners will be notified the first week of the next month.
· Winners will receive a free Steeple Hill book, mailed the month winners are notified.
· All monthly entrants (not just winners) will be entered into the annual contest for one of several chances to win a six month subscription to any Steeple Hill line of their choice.
· Entries will not be posted or published anywhere and entrants retain all rights to their work.
· I will post winners' names each month if permission is granted either at the time of entry, or upon notification of placement.
· New prompts will be posted on the first of the month.
· Most of all, have fun!
January Prompt Words:
January Scene Starter Sentences:
"That the new fella in town?"
"I heard tell that pretty new school teacher is a widow."
www.CherylWyatt.com ~~High-Caliber Romance, High-Octane Faith~~
Gal. 2:20 Pouring my vial of words over Him.
Available on Pre order now!
A SOLDIER'S PROMISE~ Steeple Hill LI ~ Jan. 2008 RT TOP PICK!
A SOLDIER'S FAMILY~ Steeple Hill LI~Mar. 2008