Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008 STORY STARTER CONTEST

My prompt contest will be back in full swing soon. I have it done.....just not on this computer. :-) Monthly winners will receive a free Steeple Hill book of their choice.
 
I will also do the annual prompt contest where winners will receive a paid-for-by-me six month subscription to any Steeple Hill line of their choice. Anyone who enters one of my monthly prompts will automatically entered into the annual contest. Not just the winners. So folks can join in at any point through the year.
 
This year I will be choosing winners off of point systems. There will be bonus points available for those coming in late. The first place winner will have earned the most points during the year. I will also be drawing a random name...and that person will also receive a subscription. So even entering one time will make you eligible to win the subscription.
 
Of course, the more prompt contests you enter, the more chances you have to win the annual contest.
 
2007 winners were:
 
1. Hope Chastain who won a 6 month subscription to Steeple Hill Suspense
2. Lacy Williams-subscription to Love Inspired Historicals
3. Jean Kinsey-subscription to Love Inspired Historicals
 
CONGRATS LADIES!!!
 
The first 2008 prompt will come in the next few days.....so stay tuned.....

--
www.CherylWyatt.com ~~High-Caliber Romance, High-Octane Faith~~  
Gal. 2:20 Pouring my vial of words over Him.

Available on Pre order now!
A SOLDIER'S PROMISE~ Steeple Hill LI ~ Jan. 2008  RT TOP PICK!
A SOLDIER'S FAMILY~ Steeple Hill LI~Mar. 2008

No comments: