Wednesday, January 16, 2008

DOUBLE FEATURE

I'm excited and honored to be featured at two of my friends' blogs today!
 
Christa Allan is featuring child character Bradley on her blog today:
 
 
Christa is a FABULOUS writer y'all...and I cannot wait for her to break through because you will LOVE her stuff.
 
 
AND you won't want to miss an exclusive interview with Psych the cat from A Soldier's Promise...Book 1-Wings of Refuge here:
 
 
Pammer James, my good friend, also has some sweet things to say that I promise she didn't make up...and one hilarious picture of us laughing over something dorky I said. It's really funny especially if you zoom in. LOL!
 
 
Hope you have a moment to drop by the interviews and say hey!
 
Cheryl
 
 
 

 



--
www.CherylWyatt.com ~~High-Caliber Romance, High-Octane Faith~~  
Gal. 2:20 Pouring my vial of words over Him.

Available now!
A SOLDIER'S PROMISE~ Steeple Hill LI ~ Jan. 2008  RT TOP PICK!
A SOLDIER'S FAMILY~ Steeple Hill LI~Mar. 2008

No comments: