Saturday, November 17, 2007

WONDERFUL FEEDBACK...THANK YOU!

Guess what I got in the mail right before I went to North Carolina?
 
MY BOOK! I got it through Steeple Hill's book club. So that means all subscribers who receive four books now have my book!!!
 
I came back home to about seven reader letters in my Inbox....all expressing how much they loved the book.
 
I never dreamed the elation and humility and profound gratitude I'd feel as I read (and re read and re read..LOL!) those precious letters.
 
So far all the letters have been positive.
 
The really great thing is I remember pouring my heart out to God in private prayer times years ago while researching, plotting and writing the first military stories, asking Him to please, please, please help me honor military servicemen and women and their families and not offend. Since I'm not military myself..but have family who is and was....this was one of my constant prayers and one of my fears...that I would somehow dishonor those who have served and sacrificed to keep us free. Only God could know how much it meant to me that most of those letters I received are from military personnel and or their spouses. 
 
Thank you for taking time to write to the authors whose books touch your life in some way. Readers, you guys think our books touch you...but I wish you knew how very much your letters mean to us. 
 
Thank you so much for your encouragement and prayers. I am deeply touched.
 
Squirrel 

--
Cheryl Wyatt   Gal. 2:20   Pouring my vial of words over Him.

www.CherylWyatt.com   www.Scrollsquirrel.blogspot.com

A SOLDIER'S PROMISE~ Steeple Hill Love Inspired~ Jan. 2008
A SOLDIER'S FAMILY~ Steeple Hill Love Inspired~ Mar. 2008

www.Steeplehill.com   www.Loveinspiredauthors.com

1 comment:

Hope Chastain said...

Congratulations!!!!!