Wednesday, October 04, 2006

WORD IS OUT!!!! I SOLD MY BOOK TO STEEPLE HILL!!!!!

WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I had just sent an email and was staring at my tagline that says, "Pouring my vial of words over Him" when I felt Him ask me, "Will you promise to always write as worship?"

"Yes, Lord." I said and THAT moment The Call came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEEEEEEEEEE!

Pray that I keep my end of the bargain up. Kinda feels like I just signed two contracts. LOL! HE IS AWESOME!

This is the first book in my USAF PJ (Pararescue Jumper) series. Not sure of a release date yet but tentative title is House on Haven Street.

I love new beginnings! He's true to His promise....He makes a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert and I love watching it spring forth!

YEEEEEEEEEEE GOD!

YEEEEEEEEEEEE my new editor, Melissa!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEE my agent who's beside herself with excitement for me!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE everyone in the world....okay so that's a bit dramatic but I CAN'T HELP IT!

I've had this dream since I was a little girl to author a book!!!!!

YEEEEE for God putting a sense of destiny in me before I even actually knew Him very well. But He sure did know me.

Whisper, shout, hum, or however you want to speak...a sincere "Thank You" to Him on my behalf today, okay?


If you get a chance...bop over to www.steeplehill.com

Take a moment to sign in (free of charge) and join the party they'll be throwing for me over there!!!! Just click on Talk and go to the thread that says something about SQUIRL SOLD, or Cheryl Wyatt Sold.

THANX to my faithful blog readers for all of your support!!!

Squirrel

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! You have had such a fantastic couple weeks - the Genesis, the Sale!

Yeah to you for persevering.

What SH line is the book for?

Cheryl

Kaye Dacus said...

I was just getting ready to e-mail you to find out the latest news! I'm so thrilled for you!

LaShaunda said...

Congrats Cheryl,

The word says, wait on the Lord and he will give you your heart desires.

Look forward to reading and helping you promote your book.

Brenda Coulter said...

Cheryl, I just couldn't be any happier for you.
<3<3<3

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Cheryl! I am so happy for you. You have to keep us up to date on the final name of the book. PJ's, I love 'em. I can't wait to read their stories.

Lara

Meretta said...

Congratulations, Cheryl!! Doing a snoopy dance in your honor!

Donna J. Shepherd said...

Although I don't write romance, I'm thrilled to share in your excitement, and might even pop over to the discussion board to join the party. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Wow, how exciting is this. I can't wait to read the book. A series on PJ's! I'm going to love it, I know it already. Now, I'm going to hop over to Steeple Hill and read the news!!

Hugs,
Shauna

Winter Peck said...

Major Congrats Cheryl. Can't wait to see the book on the shelves.

Hi from up north!

Winnie

Pammer said...

WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! So excited still.

Anonymous said...

Pammer used up all the good Woo Hooos!
That's what I was going to say, so I'll reiterate! We are SO happy about this, and an Air Force series sounds like a GREAT idea! Hmmm. Has anyone done Navy yet? (Spoken like a true Navy brat.) Anything with military heros is a good read for me!!!
((((BIG HUG))))

Hope

Sara Horn said...

Cheryl, that is AWESOME news! Can't wait to see the finished product!! Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

woo hoo, woo hoo, woo hoo! Congrats! I KNEW it was coming soon for ya, girl! I just knew it!