This list was compiled by Jill Eileen Smith, whose book cover for Michal I just saw and LOVE! Visit her Web site to view it.
Here is a short list of a small portion of December Christian Fiction releases: This list is by no means conclusive. For instance, Barbour puts out four Heartsong Presents a month and Steeple Hill puts out four Love Inspired Romances as well as Love Inspired Suspense and Love Inspired Historicals.
Hope you will consider some of those as Christmas gifts. Steeple Hill has some EXCELLENT Christmas stories. The books would make great stocking stuffers and won't dent your pocketbook.
If you're not a huge fan of category(shorter) length romance...what's WRONG with you?
I meant to say, if you're not a huge fan of category romance, check out some of these other fiction releases. Although I'm partial to Steeple Hill. Grin.
1. A Promise for Spring by Kim Vogel Sawyer from Bethany House. Can their promise of love survive more than just years of separation?
2. Before the Season Ends by Linore Rose Burkard from Havest House Publishers. A heroine who embodies "Principles" meets the man who is all "Pride." What happens when they clash in Regency London makes adventurous innocence well worth reading!
3. Deceptive Promises, Delaware Brides, book 3 by Amber Miller from Barbour/Heartsong Presents. Living during the American Revolution, Margret Scott gets involved with a spy and a life of deception that could endanger herself, her family, and the man she loves.
4. Flashover by Dana Mentink from Steeple Hill. Ivy Beria's life explodes when arson robs her of her job and the man who set it hunts her down.
5. Missouri Brides by Mildred Colvin from Barbour Publishing. Three women tied together by family find true love on the Missouri prairie of the 1800s.
6. The Owling, Shadowside Series - Book 2 by Robert Elmer from Zondervan. Life gets even more confusing for fifteen-year-old Oriannon when her former music mentor, Jesmet, miraculously returns from the dead and promises his students a special power called Numa.