Robin Miller aka Caroll sent me this. Scary how much alike we are.
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you......Tis the Season to be NICE! HO HO HO
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Bags for adults, paper for kids because I love watching them tear into it
2. Real tree or Artificial? Are you kidding me? Artificial...with lights embedded
3. When do you put up the tree? Uh, when we get to it (yeah...I'm stealin her answer)
4. When do you take the tree down? close to the next Christmas...LOL
5. Do you like eggnog? Not by itself
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Bicycle
7. Hardest person to buy for? Husband
9. Do you have a nativity scene? um...I think 1 in every room. lol
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail sometimes but normally on Christmas eve. LOL
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? My mom playing Wonderwoman off a deep freese and breaking her arm
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Frosty the Snow Man...makes me cry EVERY TIME
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I try to be done by October because I hate fighting the crowds
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, for those gift exchanges that require the gifts to be used (Ditto)
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I hafta pick ONE? Mom's dressing, Turkey & Granny's Fudge
16. Lights on the tree? all white lights
17. Favorite Christmas song? Little Drummer Boy bc I love the story behind it
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay in the area at his parents' or mine' but go North before or after to see his fam
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Uh...let's see...Dixen, Blitz, Donner, Bonnie, Vixen, Trixie, Mixin', and then there's the rude one who probably got punched in the nose...I've probably massacred this...so NOOOOO I can't remember them. And now it's BUGGING ME.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Right now my daughter's homemade glittery multicolored popsicle stick star (very pretty!)
21. Open the presents Christmas eve or Christmas day? Christmas morning and one each on Christmas eve
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? too commercialized and it starts right after Halloween-groan (Again, I'm plageurizing Robin) I hate the long lines at stores if I happen to need something.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? ones the kids made me and one that is a snow globe of Santa bowing to worship baby Jesus in a manger
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I think I already answered this or else I'm in a time warp vortex...dressing
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Robin said a MAC and I'll just use part of her answer.. A Big Mac. LOL! I want the Twilight books and the Fireproof Love Dare book. I'd also like a new pair of microfiber slippers and there is this set of baking dishes at JC Penny that you can cook and serve them in the same platter..YEAH!
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Those practicing avoidance techniques. :-D Ditto...DITTO!!!!