December Prompt Contest
• Write a 500 word scene using all ten Prompt Words.
• Begin each scene using one of three Scene Starter Sentences.
• Mail your scenes in the body of an e-mail to Cheryl @ CherylWyatt . com (close spaces before and after “@” and “.”) If the e-mail bounces back to you, please let me know in the comment of this post.
• Put “December Prompt Contest” in the subject line.
• Entry deadline is the last day of the month.
• Winners will be notified the first week of the next month.
• Winners will receive a free Steeple Hill book, mailed the month winners are notified.
• All monthly entrants (not just winners) will be entered into the annual contest for one of several chances to win a six month subscription to any Steeple Hill line of their choice.
• Entries will not be posted or published anywhere and entrants retain all rights to their work.
• New prompts will be posted on the first of the month.
• Most of all, have fun!
December Prompt Words
December Scene Starter Sentences:
“What a nice way to end the year.”
“What a terrible way to end the year.”
“What a strange way to end the year.”