Monday, October 03, 2005

PROMPT CONTEST RULES REMINDER

Sorry I didn't post these rules with the last few prompts...brain fizzz.

Here are the rules for Squirrel's Story Starter:

Write a 500 word scene following the Prompt instructions and email it to me at anavim4him@gmail dot com (Replace "dot" with an actual "." and close the spaces.

I don't get all bent out of shape if the word count goes over since the idea of the Story Starter is to, well, start a story. LOL.

Contest ends the 20th of each month and winner is notified by the 25th of each month. Prizes are sent out that week and new prompt posted by the 1st of each new month.

Entrants retain all rights to their entries so I do not epublish or post entries anywhere.

Reply or email me with any questions,

Squirrel

1 comment:

Heather Diane Tipton said...

LOL I would leave off the wwwdot though... since that isn't a part of your email addy, Squirly.