Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday Book Stroll-Dad In Training Gail Gaymer Martin


Most Saturdays, I will be sharing books that I'm currently reading (and recommending!).

I'm delighted to announce that this Saturday's pick is Dad In Training Gail Gaymer Martin, from Steeple Hill Love Inspired.

I must say that this title alone made me excited about reading this book. Love it!

:-)

And what an ADORABLE fun cover!

I have long been a fan of Gail's books and she gave me excellent, patient advice during a critique at one of my first ACFW www.acfw conferences.

Her books are always full of depth and emotion. Be sure to pick up this Saturday's pick as well as the other great Love Inspired novels out this month.

About Gail's book:

How is Brent Runyan supposed to reach his troubled nephew? The workaholic businessman knows nothing about providing a real home to the orphaned boy who needs him so much. Special education teacher Molly Manning thinks the answer is threefold: love, time—and a dog. But Brent can barely let his nephew into his heart, let alone a golden retriever. With his tragic past, Brent knows what can happen when you love anything: you can lose it. Until Molly asks this dad-in-training to start with the basics by letting her stay…forever.

Visit Amazon for a first chapter excerpt:


http://www.amazon.com/Training-Love-Inspired-Gaymer-Martin/dp/0373875509



Cheryl Wyatt

No comments: