Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Blog is burping. SORRY. Please bear with me...

It appears that my blog is burping. I'm so sorry for those of you who subscribe. Rest assured I don't normally send out five (or more?) posts in one day!!!

I do well to blog three times a week. And actually, some posts that I had scheduled months ago just now seem to be breaking loose and getting through. Not sure how to stop that.

So I hope you will be understanding while I get this kink worked out. I value your subscription to this blog and your readershipship of my blog is a tremendous blessing to me.

Please bear with me and feel free to delete any posts that continue to come through in case I don't manage to get them from "scheduled" to "draft" mode before they slip through.

Love you all!

Cheryl Wyatt

1 comment:

Edna said...

It does not matter how many come through the delete button is easy to use, LOL everyone makes mistakes there is not a perfect one among up the only perfect person that ever walked this earth is Jesus Christ.


mamat2730(at)charter(dot)net