Monday, June 01, 2009

A Soldier's Reunion is IN STORES NOW!


Hey all!

My fourth book (A SOLDIER'S REUNION) from Steeple Hill Love Inspired is IN STORES NOW! These books can be found in the Harlequin romance section of most Wal-Marts and K-Marts, Walgreens, Waldens and anywhere else books are sold.

If it's not there, you may find it in the Inspirational section. Barnes and Noble normally keeps my books in the Inspirational section. Since my last name is W, my books sit pretty close to the floor so you might have to hunker down to find it. LOL!

I hope you will rush out and pick up your copy today. These books have a short shelf life which means they're only on the shelves for a couple or three or four weeks before the next month's books take over.

Hope you enjoy Nolan's story! If you have a moment and space on your blog schedule, please pass the word along on your blogs and to your friends that this book is now available.

Your readership is a blessing!

Cheryl


Back cover blurb:
Despite a decade apart, this isn't the reunion Mandy Manchester expected! She thought she'd put high school sweetheart Nolan Briggs behind her. Now he's back…and the pararescue jumper literally sweeps her off her feet. He's ready and willing to rekindle what they once shared. Mandy, though, isn't prepared to put her heart at risk. He left her before—she won't trust him again. Can Nolan teach this grounded girl to take a leap of faith?

Purchase Links:

Special! 40% off the cover price here at eharlequin for a limited time only:


Amazon

Christianbook

Barnes and Noble

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited!! I found this yesterday but I'm just now reading Ready-Made Family (which is my favorite so far!!!) Can't wait to get to this one!

apple blossom said...

I started this one just this morning. I can't wait. Just finished Ready Made Family this morning too. I'll post my review and let you know soon. thanks. Abi

Edna said...

What a blessing this book would be to read, maybe I can win it, May God bless


mamat2730(at)charter(dot)net

Cheryl Wyatt said...

Thanks ladies for coming by and for your kind words about the book!

I really appreciate it.

Warmly,
Cheryl

Melissa said...

I'm a huge fan of you and this series. Anything else in the works for this series?