Wednesday, February 08, 2006

CHECK OUT MY NEW LOOK!!!

You like it? I LOVE it!

Heather Tipton from Out There Author Services did it in a snap.

Click her link to the bottom right, or go to www.outthereauthorservices.com and click De-Stress for more information. Hey, while you're at it...why don't you click the other two links and check out her partners in crime....Eileen Key and Janice Thompson too.

I highly recommend them. Outstanding work. Heather goes above and beyond to make clients happy.


YAY! I LOVE my new blog.

Squirrel

10 comments:

Camy Tang said...

EXCELLENT! HEATHER TOTALLY ROCKS!!
Camy

Unknown said...

PERFECT! I love it! Heather is the bomb! This is great, Squirrel!

Rachel Hauck said...

Great new blog, Cheryl!
Rachel

Rachel Hauck said...

Great new blog, Cheryl!

Rachel

Unknown said...

Cheryl,

This looks gorgeous. I love the background!

Go Heather.

Mirtika said...

OMIGOSH. This is so much better, Squirly. It's more "you." And I mean that in a good way.

YOur designers did a blast job.

My eyes thank you.

Mir

Ronie Kendig said...

Aww, this is way cute! I love it. Awesome job, heather.

Thanks for inviting us by, Squirrel!

Dineen A. Miller said...

Oh, this is sooooo cute! I love it. Heather did such a great job. She's so talented.

Lena Nelson Dooley said...

Woo!!! Hoo!!! I love it, too. Isn't Heather talented? And to think she's my friend.

Lena

Unknown said...

Hi Cheryl,

Congrats on the new blog. I told Heather I truly think it's one of the best I've seen thus-far. Makes me a little jealous. I think I'll have her re-design mine. I especially like the backgrounds because they work so well with "who you are" and are a real reflection of you! I wish you the best with it!