Saturday, September 10, 2005

BLUSH AND CRINGE

Yeah, yeah. I know. I've fallen off the Blogwagon again.

I didn't feel right posting this on the Steeple Hill message boards so I said I would post it here. One of the gals over there had a typo (something I can relate to) and put "Hell" instead of "Hello." This is the Christian arm of Harlequin so to speak which makes it even funnier to me.

Made me think of something I did once. I was responding in jest to one of my writing instructors (an editor no less) in response to an email from him saying he had been late sending my assignments back since he was under a deadline crunch with the column he does. My reply email suggested he get all his ducks in a row.

After I hit send I realized I had hit the I instead of the U in ducks....

Sigh. Leave it to me.

WRITING UPDATES

SIgned my agent contract today! Cried with joy and profound thankfulness. Thank you, Jesus! Thank you, Tamela! Thank you, Joyce at Hartline Literary Agency for taking me on.

I'm attending a writer's conference in a few days. I'm going with a heart to serve, and praying like breathing.

Squirrel

No comments: