Thursday, July 21, 2005

SQUIRREL'S STORY STARTER FOR AUGUST

Integrate each of these words and phrases into a scene. I'm looking for high action here and maybe a dash of humor thrown in.

Bite (bitten, bit okay too)
Squad car
Gucci
"Drop the bag!"
Handcuffs
Storefront
Trailer
Dark
"I can't find my poodle!"
Sidewalk
Jerk
Shriek
Chase
Flailed
Pantyhose
Wig
Off duty officer
Spoiled Heiress
Fancy Restaraunt (Name it)
Kiss
Blush
------
To enter: Write a 500 word scene following the prompt directions then paste your story in the body of an email (no attachments please) and send it to me at Cheryl @ CherylWyatt dot com (no spaces, replace "dot" with ".")
Please be sure to put "August Prompt Contest" in the subject line.

Thanks to all who entered July's prompt. Every entry was outstanding and I had a very difficult time choosing the winner.

HAPPY WRITING!!!

Contest will end August 25th, winner notified by August 30th.

Congrats to July's winner SAM!!!

SQUIRREL

No comments: