Monday, July 25, 2005

OFF TO SEE THE.....

Wizard, the wonderful wizard of...

Wait. No. Going to RWA in Reno. So if I don't post for a week, I didn't get electrocuted on a power line...dratted squirrels.

C U all in a week. I'll tell you allllll about it when I get back.

In the meantime, you can send me thousands of emails to check when I get back.

Ugh. I'll dread checkign those. My inbox scares me. I have to get prayer for the trauma maybe...

LOL!

I'm sure I'll do a lot of goofy things to contribute to my blush and cringe. Hopefully not at my editor appt though. Yikes. An entire ten minutes to make a complete fool of myself.

Later,

Squirrel

4 comments:

Heather Diane Tipton said...

You'll do great Squirl. God always works it out even with our tendancy to goof things up.

Michelle said...

Have fun Squirl! Good luck with your editor interview. I'll say a prayer for you!!

Angie Poole said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angie Poole said...

Squirrel,

I've been checking to see if you won TBL, so I checked the website. When I saw your name I thought you'd won--but it was the finalist list. I posted a big old congrats on the blog, then went back & deleted when I discovered my error.

I'm just really rooting for you.

Love,

Angie