Monday, July 25, 2005

OFF TO SEE THE.....

Wizard, the wonderful wizard of...

Wait. No. Going to RWA in Reno. So if I don't post for a week, I didn't get electrocuted on a power line...dratted squirrels.

C U all in a week. I'll tell you allllll about it when I get back.

In the meantime, you can send me thousands of emails to check when I get back.

Ugh. I'll dread checkign those. My inbox scares me. I have to get prayer for the trauma maybe...

LOL!

I'm sure I'll do a lot of goofy things to contribute to my blush and cringe. Hopefully not at my editor appt though. Yikes. An entire ten minutes to make a complete fool of myself.

Later,

Squirrel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll do great Squirl. God always works it out even with our tendancy to goof things up.

Angie Poole said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angie Poole said...

Squirrel,

I've been checking to see if you won TBL, so I checked the website. When I saw your name I thought you'd won--but it was the finalist list. I posted a big old congrats on the blog, then went back & deleted when I discovered my error.

I'm just really rooting for you.

Love,

Angie