Monday, November 08, 2010

Recommending WINTER REUNION by Roxanne Rustand


Hey all, I'm recommending a great book by fabulous author and friend, Roxanne Rustand. I just LOVE this cover...don't you? Makes me want to go there.


ABOUT THE BOOK:

When wounded marine Devlin Sloane comes back to Aspen Creek, he's surprised by his late mother's will. His new business partner for the next six months is Beth Carrigan. His ex-wife. This might prove Dev's most difficult mission yet. He's never stopped loving the sweet bookstore owner, but his military career broke them apart.

Now, as Beth and Dev work together helping others get a new start on life, Dev hopes that he can break down the walls between them. And explore the possibilities of a new life and love together.


Christianbook.com Excerpt

Christianbook.com Purchase Link

Roxanne's Web site

If you're not familiar with Roxanne's work, I hope you'll give it a try. She's one of my favorite storytellers. Plus, I love Love Inspired books! So that's an added bonus.

Cheryl Wyatt

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Okay, this clinches it. This book was already on my "to buy" list, and now I have to get it.

Anonymous said...

I loved the cover and scooped this off the shelf right away. On top of my TBR pile.