Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Book Mania-Final Exposure, Roxanne Rustand


Welcome to Monday Book Mania on my blog where I tell you about books I recommend by authors I love. This Monday's feature is Final Exposure by Roxanne Rustand-Steeple Hill Suspense.

About the Book:

-----
Safety. Serenity. That's what Jack Matthews wants, and what he seeks in Lost Falls, Montana. A quiet retreat is just what Jack and his orphaned nephew, Max, need--especially with gentle, beautiful Erin Cole as their host. But when sirens in the night leave Max screaming, Jack's faced with the harsh truth. They're not safe--not him, not Max and especially not Erin. What is she hiding? What does the shadowy figure stalking her want? And how much will Jack have to risk to keep her safe?

I love Roxanne's work and this book definitely did not disappoint. It's fast-paced and full of intrigue and, of course, the romance that Roxanne does so well. Don't miss it! It can be purchased anywhwere books are sold in stores or online. :-)


Happy Monday!


Cheryl Wyatt
-----

1 comment:

Edna said...

this book seems to be a ready good one, hope I can win it.

mamat2730(at)charter(dot)net