Let me know in the comment section of this post whether you find these prompts helpful. As incentive, everyone who leaves a comment on at least one Story Starter Scene Prompt this month will be entered into a drawing to receive a free critique/assessment of one of your scenes written from one of my prompts. This critique does not guarantee you will be published. This is simply a published author offering kind but honest feedback on the drawing winner's scene.
AND...you will receive 1 entry for each comment entered on separate weekly prompts during the course of the current month. I post prompts every Tuesday unless I'm guestblogging elsewhere. In that case, still leave a comment and I'll count the comment as another entry. Be sure to leave a valid e-mail address. I suggest you put [brackets] around the "@" sign so Net Spiders don't phish your address.
Onward to this week's prompt....
Story Starter Prompt
• Write a 500-3500 word scene using five of fifteen Prompt Words.
• Begin each scene using one of three Scene Starter Sentences.
• Use any combination of (1) sentence/(5) words.
• Do three separate scenes with each prompt sentence if you want.
• Or if you’re really brave, try using ALL 15 prompt words in their proper usage and incorporate all three sentences into your scene hook ins or hooks out.
• Most of all, have fun!
Scene Starter Sentences:
A. "I know who you are."
B. "Now tell me why you're really here."
C. "I know you said last time was your final job but..."