Story Starter Scene Prompt
• Write a 500-3500 word scene using five of fifteen Prompt Words.
• Begin each scene using one of three Scene Starter Sentences.
• Use any combination of (1) sentence/(5) words.
• Do three separate scenes with each prompt if you want.
• Or if you’re really brave, try using ALL 15 prompt words in their proper usage and incorporate all three sentences into your scene hook ins or hook out.
• Most of all, have fun!
12. baking soda
Scene Starter Sentences:
A. "How did it turn out?"
B. "What did you expect would happen?"
C. How do I say this without hurting her feelings?